Modern Implementations of Risk and Crisis Management
Jun 27th, 2013
Riskope will present in Toronto a three days course, September 23-24-25, for industries, money lenders and insurers
Capitalize on expert knowledge to gain maximum value on these vital issues:
- IDENTIFY risks that really matter and have the potential to disrupt your business.
- CONVINCE money lenders that your business will be sustainable in a world of shrinking credits.
- DISCOVER issues that could lead to crises, possibly hampering your growth.
- PINPOINT threats that are lurking in any commercial contract, ready to bite you.
- EXAMINE what can you do if your insurance denies your next coverage.
- ANALYZE how can you best support the next critical decisions in a transparent, rational way.
- EVALUATE what you can do by yourself and what should be done by a risk consultant; as well as REALIZE what you can ask from a risk consultant and what he should deliver.
- GENERATE value and proactively defend your business by understanding your business risk and crisis landscape.
This Course will bring much needed methodological and practical answers to anyone involved in evaluating risks in projects (including pre-feasibility level), operations, decision-making in any industry, insurances and money lenders, rational risk & crisis management that will brings value to your enterprise (operations/ projects) by optimizing risk exposures, giving you a leading competitive edge.
Attendees will gain an understanding of do’s and don’ts in Risk Management and Crisis Management, how risk can be integrated in the decision making process. Numerous examples (world and local events) drawn from Dr. Oboni day to day practice, respecting, of course, the bounds of client’s confidentiality, will create a solid link between the theoretical aspects and day to day real life events.
The Course uses plain language (whenever necessary technical glossary is defined), and no mathematical knowledge is needed to understand the developed concepts.
You should attend if you:
- Want to do your best to ensure your business survival by proactively managing risks and crises.
- Want to ensure healthy coverage (as an insurance, as an insured) and money lending (as a debtor, as a lender).
- Want to be able to understand how the situation around and inside your company evolve and want to make sure you take advantage of the opportunities that arise.
- Care about your workers, people, society and understand that it is important to leave a legacy that is better than the one you received.
Tagged with: contracts, financing, industry, insurances banks, Lending, mining, projects
Category: Consequences, Crisis management, Mitigations, Probabilities, Risk analysis, Risk management, Tolerance/Acceptability