Date(s) - 30/04/2019 - 01/05/2019
Riskope will present Fostering Sustainability and Value Through Convergent Risk Assessments at infonex’s Cyber and Operational Risk Management in Vancouver B.C.
Riskope’s presentation will discuss holistic and convergent approaches. Indeed, Risks generated by cyber, natural and man-made hazards, cannot be tackled by siloed approaches do not work
• Cyber risks are not only an IT issue, thus convergent approaches are needed
• Cyber attacks can generate physical arm because of direct or indirect hits
• Systemic analyses are paramount to foster better decision-making and finally
• Sustainability and value increase with the use of convergent risk assessments
Cyber and Operational Risk Management
Cybersecurity ranks as the #1 priority for financial institutions today. That is mainly because cyberthreats affect all functions within the organization and there is an increasing number of actors.
Also, Operational and compliance risks have become complex and entwined. Indeed the potential for failed processes that govern control breakdowns had grown tremendously.
Thus a holistic governance approach bringing the entire risk portfolio of an organization together, is nowadays OpRisk leaders preferred way.
It is therefore paramount to mitigate risks with an eye to the big picture.
Meanwhile many risk leaders feel overwhelmed by the scale and breadth of potential threats.
Infonex’s Operational Risk event, now in its 14th year. The conference will provide strategies for mitigating risk in the current regulatory environment.
Riskope’s presentation Fostering Sustainability and Value Through Convergent Risk Assessments covers indeed many angles within the conference’s scope.
Go Beyond a One-Size-Fits-All Approach!
- Exceed regulatory expectations for management of cyber and operational risk
- Set the right expectations for cyber and operational risk resilience
- Identify controls of digital transformation
- Explore root causes of operational risk events
- Introduce business process mapping to your toolkit
- Develop a risk culture framework
- Go ahead of the curve on the moving target of cyber
- Embrace the new rules for capital modeling and finally
- you will be able to discuss what the future holds for cybersecurity and operational risk in business!
Who Should Attend This Event
Vice-Presidents and Directors of Enterprise Risk Management
Operational Risk Professionals
New Initiatives and Change Management and fnally