- LATEST BLOG POST
- echo $post_date ?>
- Cadia tailings facility failure expert review and risk considerations allow us to discuss InSAR application and low seismicity considerations for…
- Read More
Date(s) - 30/04/2019 - 01/05/2019
Riskope will present Fostering Sustainability and Value Through Convergent Risk Assessments at infonex’s Cyber and Operational Risk Management in Vancouver B.C.
Riskope’s presentation will discuss holistic and convergent approaches. Indeed, Risks generated by cyber, natural and man-made hazards, cannot be tackled by siloed approaches do not work
• Cyber risks are not only an IT issue, thus convergent approaches are needed
• Cyber attacks can generate physical arm because of direct or indirect hits
• Systemic analyses are paramount to foster better decision-making and finally
• Sustainability and value increase with the use of convergent risk assessments
Cybersecurity ranks as the #1 priority for financial institutions today. That is mainly because cyberthreats affect all functions within the organization and there is an increasing number of actors.
Also, Operational and compliance risks have become complex and entwined. Indeed the potential for failed processes that govern control breakdowns had grown tremendously.
Thus a holistic governance approach bringing the entire risk portfolio of an organization together, is nowadays OpRisk leaders preferred way.
It is therefore paramount to mitigate risks with an eye to the big picture.
Meanwhile many risk leaders feel overwhelmed by the scale and breadth of potential threats.
Infonex’s Operational Risk event, now in its 14th year. The conference will provide strategies for mitigating risk in the current regulatory environment.
Riskope’s presentation Fostering Sustainability and Value Through Convergent Risk Assessments covers indeed many angles within the conference’s scope.
Vice-Presidents and Directors of Enterprise Risk Management
Operational Risk Professionals
New Initiatives and Change Management and fnally