MBA Risk Management Course
Feb 11th, 2016
Date(s) - 11/02/2016 - 13/02/2016
SAA, Università di Torino
A three days intensive course on Risk Management for MBA candidates of the SAA of the University of Turin.
- risk definitions and simple conceptual implementations
- decisions and biases
- system analysis
- codes, public and risk communication
- risk analysis
- risk applications
Course Objectives; Teaching and participants (win-win) Success Criteria:
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the difference between risk, hazard, likelihood and rationally approach consequences analysis.
- Decompose and systematically analyse a system in such a way to reduce biases, grasp uncertainties.
- Understand the difference between threat-from threat-to and their impacts on system’s elements.
- Understand how to position a risk framework.
- Be familiar with the phases and the approach necessary to develop a complex multi hazard business risk assessment
- Know what is feasible, what are the benefits of risk analysis
Category: Analisi decisionale, Gestione delle Crisi, Risk Analysis, Risk Management