Infonex present at Internal Controls Get Insight on Emerging Trends and Best Practices, Quantitative Convergent ERM to Solve Real Life Problems.
Get Insight on Emerging Trends and Best Practices
- Learn how to assess the effectiveness of your internal controls
- Improve risk management by aligning your risk and control frameworks. As a result, leverage your controls to achieve strategic business objectives
- Explore control considerations to mitigate cyber risk and best practices for mounting your cyber defence
- Learn how to align people, process, policies and finally technology
- Analyze the growing role of artificial intelligence, robotics process automation, machine learning, and how emerging technologies are transforming internal controls processes and finally
- Get strategies that you can use to develop a process for the safe disclosure and reporting of fraud, theft, misappropriation of funds, or other wrongdoing
Quantitative Convergent ERM to Solve Real Life Problems
Franco Oboni, President & Principal Consultant, Oboni Riskope Associates Inc will present:
- Studying success stories is of no use to increase success.
- We are better off studying failures, as they teach us what not to do and they are by far more numerous.
- However, focusing on failures can lead to fear-induced paralysis.
- Convergent quantitative, rational risk analysis allows us to use:
- “past-failures” information
- avoid fear-induced paralysis, and finally
- avoid excessive audacity and thus increase the chances of success and finally
- We will review real-life cases and draw useful, general conclusions